EFFECTIVE JUNE 19, 2019
You acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions when You use the HAUL MarketPlace. Your and Our responsibilities are specific and limited to the terms of this Agreement. You must read, agree with, and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement which are those terms, conditions and definitions expressly set out below
- Acknowledgement, Common Sense and Good Judgment.
You acknowledge that We give You access to the HAUL services free of charge. You acknowledge and agree to use common sense and good judgment when using the HAUL and when choosing a Service Provider and its Services.
- You must acknowledge that You are an individual whom can enter into a legally binding contract under applicable law. In compliance with the Child Online Privacy Protection Act, this web site is not intended or provided for use by minors.
- We do not endorse any Services or HAUL Service Providers. We specifically disclaim any and all explicit or implicit endorsements or recommendations for any Services or HAUL Service Provider. We are not involved in any manner with the provision of the Services by the HAUL. Furthermore, the HAUL Service Providers do not work for Us. You acknowledge and agree that the HAUL Service Providers are not Our employees, agents, representatives or independent contractors. You acknowledge and agree that We do not do any type of background checks of a HAUL provider nor do we do inquiries into the work history, criminal history or character history of a HAUL Service Provider nor do we do inquiries into whether a HAUL Service Provider has any or all applicable licensure, insurance(s) or permits that may be necessary to perform the Services. Therefore, You acknowledge and agree that We cannot guarantee nor do We have control over the quality, accuracy, standard of Service, safety or legality of the Services provided by the HAUL Service Provider or of the HAUL Service Provider itself. You acknowledge and agree that We only operate the interaction platform to connect customer & service provider. You acknowledge and agree that any and all communications, correspondence, verbal or written, or any warranties or representations, made with regard to the Services and the HAUL Service Provider are not provided by Us and are specifically and solely between You and the HAUL Service Provider.
- Transaction for Services.
By clicking “Place Order”, You acknowledge and agree that You have submitted a HAUL Request and that this is Your effective offer to enter into a transaction for the Services with that HAUL Service Provider.
- Payment for Services.
By clicking “Place Order”, You acknowledge and agree that You have authorized payments for the total amounts of the Services and the Refundable Order Handling Fee and that You have authorized Us to charge the total amounts for the same against Your credit or debit card. Furthermore, by clicking “Place Order”,
You acknowledge that we are not a financial institution and that we do not provide financial services. You acknowledge that We act only as a facilitator for the process that helps You pay the HAUL Service Provider for any provided Services. Furthermore, You acknowledge that We do not establish an account, escrow or otherwise, for Your payments and We do not act as a trustee, fiduciary or escrow with respect to Your payments.
You agree to provide truthful, accurate and complete information at all times including but not limited to necessary credit or debit card and identification information. We cannot guarantee the ability of You to complete a transaction for any provided Services. Furthermore, due to the difficulty of individual authentication on the Internet, We cannot and will not in any manner verify or confirm Your identity or ability to pay for the provided Services.
- Disputes with HAUL Service Provider and Your Release/Waiver of Liability.
Because we only operate a web site and do not provide any of the Services (as already explained above), We are not responsible for resolving any disputes between You and the HAUL Service Provider regarding the Services contracted through HAUL. You agree that all of these types of disputes must be resolved between You and the HAUL Service Provider.
Furthermore, the HAUL request and its acceptance and if applicable, any resulting provision of Services, are solely between You and the HAUL Service Provider. Therefore, when and where there are any claims, demands, liabilities, damages or losses incurred as a result of the same, You, your heirs, successors and assigns, do hereby waive and release Us (Our officers, directors, agents, parent, subsidiaries, affiliated companies and employees) from any such claims, demands, liabilities, damages or losses.
You acknowledge and agree that both You and the HAUL Service Provider each have the right to pursue a claim against one another in a Court of competent jurisdiction or in another similar forum of dispute resolution.
- A HAUL Service Provider Disclosure/Use of Your Personally Identifiable Information.
YOU AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PRIVACY PRACTICES OF ANY HAUL SERVICE PROVIDER NOR ARE WE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS THAT ANY HAUL SERVICE PROVIDER MAY TAKE WITH REGARD TO YOUR PRIVACY OR YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION.
- Modification of Agreement.
At anytime and in Our sole discretion, We may modify the terms and conditions of this Agreement. The modified terms and conditions shall take effect immediately after posting on Our website. This Agreement may not be modified, amended and/or changed by You in any manner unless agreed to in writing by an Officer of eMove. Furthermore, We may modify or discontinue this web site at anytime.
- Other Terms and Conditions.
You acknowledge and agree that We have the sole discretion to set forth and post additional terms and conditions for Your use of HAUL. You agree that those additional terms and conditions shall be considered an effective amendment to this Agreement and said terms and conditions shall be incorporated herein. Furthermore, You expressly agree that if there is any conflict between those additional terms and conditions and the specific terms and conditions set forth herein, the terms and conditions set forth herein shall govern.