VENDOR TERMS AND AGREEMENTS:
HAULONLINE.com / HAUL App – (iTunes APP STORE / GOOGLE PLAY STORE)
You acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions when using Haulonline.com or HAUL via Mobile Phone APP. You must read, agree with, and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement.
Work Order: Contract to perform a serviced job defining: Date, Service Type, Residence(s), Items To Move.
Service Provider or You or Vendor: Defined as Provider of Services offered through the HAUL App. Labor Only, Junk Removal, Full Move, and Item Delivery
Customer / USER: Defined as individual who is requesting services via the HAUL applications
We: HAUL, You: Service Provider , Vendor: Service Provider
- Agreement – Service Provider Agrees that the HAUL Web Platform is only to serve as a meeting place for Customer and Vendor to contract services. HAUL does not assume legal responsibility of Customer or Service Provider contracted jobs. We are merely a Third Party that connects the two for a service agreement.
- Disputes:We are a neutral venue not responsible for resolving any disputes between You and the Customer regarding Services rendered. Any disputes that arise are between the Service Provider and Customer. If we are contacted by a Customer who feels that the transaction was not fulfilled within the Service Agreement, we can release contact information of the Service Provider to the customer. Any legal documentation requested will not be released unless ordered by Authorized appointment Government Official.
- Contracted Agreement: You agree and acknowledge that any BID placed on a Work Order service request is a Binding Contract to be fulfilled if the Winning Bid is accepted by the customer. The Service Provider or affiliated Providers will not attempt to contact a customer outside of the Work Order agreement. Any violation will have immediate suspension and legal collection to recoup the funds owed to HAUL.
- HAUL Service Provider Fee: A standard Fee is charge to all Service Providers of 15% for any work orders completed through HAUL.
- Additional Services:Additional services performed at the Residence are permitted, however a service Fee must be rendered to HAUL. An immediate 15% of the total Job will become due to HAUL. You will promptly report to HAUL additional services that were provided and monetary amounts that were rendered. You are obligated that within 10 Calendar Days to remit payment.
- Authorization to credit / debit your identified account:The Service Provider expresses authorization of HAUL to credit or debit any monies identifies for your account. You irrevocably and expressly authorize HAUL to withhold any monies and/or debit any monies from any account that the Service Provider has identified to HAUL for any customer disputes, charge backs, fees, costs, deductions, adjustments and any other amounts owed to HAUL.
- Additional Charges For the contracted service agreement, you shall not charge additional monies to the customer outside of the Work Order agreement.
- Multiple Accounts:You agree not to create or manage multiple accounts associated with other accounts, or be associated directly or indirectly with.
- Changes & Cancellations:You acknowledge and agree that the Customer may cancel the Work Order Services for various reasons. In the event of a cancellation, the monies will be refunded to the customer the same way payment was initially made. You are not entitled to be compensated for any expenses related to the Work Order or Service Agreement with the customer.
- Refund Policy:Customer is not entitled to a refund unless the Customer initiates a chargeback with their payment card provider. We do not reverse charges for any services provided. If the Service was never provided on the agreed upon date, we will promptly Reverse the charge to the Customer. We are within our right to recover payment chargebacks deemed to be Service Provide responsible.
- Taxes:The Service Provider is responsible for collecting and remitting any and all taxes associated with the Work Order contacted.
- Record Keeping/Audit:We obtain all records for transactions occurring within HAUL
- Identification:You agree to submit to the identification verification process. The verification of your identity will NOT include a criminal background check or a credit background check.
- Fraudulent Activity: We will cooperate within the fullest extent of the law if we discover you or any of your affiliates to have committed an unlawful fraudulent activity. We will cooperate with the law 100% to prosecute.
- Release/Waiver of Liability:HAUL is not within any scope of liability between Customer & Service Provider transaction or disputes. The transaction is solely between Customer and Service Provider. The Service Provider hereby waives and release HAUL (directors, agents, representatives and employees from any such claims, liabilities, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with any dispute between You and a Customer. If You are a California resident, You expressly waive California Civil Code § 1542, which states: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
- Our relationship with the Service Provider: HAUL is merely a Market Place for the Service Provider to complete Work Orders generate by Customers.